- 1 tbsp freshly picked nasturtium seeds – picked with a short length of stem attached
- 1 cup Wild’s Ezy-Sauce
- 2 cups water (soaking water is additional)
- 4 tsp salt (salt for soaking is additional- 2 tbsp per 1L water)
- Soak seeds in cold, salted water for two days. For every 1 litre water add 2 tablespoons of salt.
- Drain and soak in plain water for a further day.
- Drain and place the seeds in sterilized glass jar/s.
- Heat 2 cups of water with 1 cup of Wild’s Ezy-Sauce and 4 tsp salt in a saucepan until boiling.
- Pour over the seeds and seal the jar/s.
Notes: Ready to eat in a few days.
Recipe based on standard 250ml metric measuring cup and 20ml tablespoon. All measurements are level.